Water- Mold - Smoke
Schuh's Services - We Do Restoration
   Home      Water cleaning / Damage Restoration
 Water Damage Restoration Services.

We use state-of-the-art low grain refrigerant (LGR) technology for all our restoration services.

An LGR Dehumidifier will return wet material to pre loss condition faster than a conventional refrigerant. In fact, one LGR will dry out a room in less time and more thoroughly than multiply conventional refrigerants.

We can handle all 4 classes of water damages claims.

Big or Small

Residential and Commercial




 

Our fully trained crew will arrive at your home or business with our mobile cleaning plant to perform all necessary steps to restore and protect your investment and contents, from removing the water to drying out the structure and cleaning your contents to fully restoring your home or business to its original state.
Cleaning is our business, so if you need to have structure damage repaired we have a list of qualified builders that we recommend for all your repairs. we work with in order to help complete the project for you. After a fire or water damage in your home or business you should be concerned about the way your property is dried out and how fast in order to avoid mold grow and additional damage..

Mold growing in my home or business should be concerned to you.
What is mold?
Molds are many tiny spores; the spores are invisible to the naked eye and float through outdoor and indoor. Mold begins to grow indoors when mold spores land on surfaces that are wet.
They are many types of molds, and none of them will grow without water or moisture.
Molds are part of the natural environment and play a great part in nature by breaking down dead organic matter, However indoors, mold growth should be avoided.

Mold usually is not a problem indoors, unless mold spores land on a wet or damp spot and begins growing after the condition has developed from a leaky room, a basement that has a high level of moisture, an improper cleaning and drying after a flood.

Mold Inhaling or touching has the potential to allergens, irritants, and in some cases, potentially toxic substances and cause health problems in people and pets.

Allergic responses include hay fever-type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash and can also cause asthma attacks, it can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs of both mold-allergic and non-allergic people.

Allergic reactions to mold are common.

They can be immediate or delayed.

The key to mold control is moisture control.

If mold is a problem in your home, and should be clean up.

To stop mold from growing promptly fix the water problem.

It is important to dry water-damaged areas and items within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth.

For addition information on mold in your home, visit our mold resource page


Remove Smoke Car Odors - Auto Shocker 10% off